Friday 21 October 2011

Wardrobe Inspection

Steph, the lovely Wardrobe Angel, came to inspect my wardrobe today.

We went through the rail of things that are too big, and salvaged a couple of things that can still be worn (belted or tied differently).

Then we went through the wardrobe of things that fit me, and took out all the things that are too big or didn't do anything for me. We put together some outfits with what was left.

Steph's brill - she'd see potential in things that I'd overlook, and mix things that I wouldn't - but they work. So now I have some outfits with a bit more of a funky edge (to match my hair and glasses).  I've also got a small shopping list of things to make my outfits work harder, and a good idea of where I'm going with my wardrobe in the future.

I'm quite looking forward to clothes shopping now - never thought I'd say that - it's always been a bit of a trauma before.

Roll on retail therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment