Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday Rituals

This is one of my new Sunday rituals - sorting out my clothes for the week ahead.

I don't have time to try on lots of outfits in the morning before work, and I since I'm shrinking, sometimes I don't know what fits me from one week to the next.

So now, on a Sunday, I get 4 outfits ready for work (Mon - Thurs, I don't work Fridays!). I tend to pick things the same kind of colours so that I can just use one handbag for the week, and paint my nails an appropriate colour. This week is a brown week.

I might not wear them in this order, depending on the weather, and there may be an element of mix and match, but this is the most likely combination. You can't see in this picture, but there's footwear for each outfit too (well for most, sometimes I double up and wear the same shoes all week, depending on how many shoes / boots in that colour I have, and other accessories like belts and scarves.

It's so nice to be enjoying clothes again! Haven't had this much fun with my wardrobe since I was a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment