Tuesday 25 October 2011

Too Matchy-matchy

So, Steph was going through my wardrobe and quizing me on what I wore with what. I tend to be quite conservative, for instance a cream and brown top would be worn with brown leggings and brown boots.

New Style Tip - this is too "matchy-matchy" (love that phrase!) and is quite aging. For someone trying to develop a bit more of an updated and edgy style, I'm to try and stop making everything match.

Apparently it's OK to wear navy with black, and for your shoes not to match your bag, and for your tights to be a different colour.

So, I'm jumping in a the deep end, mixing and not matching as best I can - don't want to end up looking like Jedward - all matchy-matchy - so this pic is my reminder.

It's funky not criminal if it doesn't match.

No comments:

Post a Comment