Wednesday 26 October 2011

First Phase 3 Meal

So, Phase 3 tonight and I have more ingredients to play with for my dinner - however, I don't have any of them in the house, and it's 8.30 when I get home from clinic.

I made an omlette, with tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and spring onions. I know, that sounds just like something on phase 2 - but it's not, because tonight dear reader, I didn't chop the white bit off my spring onions and throw it in the compost bin! No! I chopped the white bit off my spring onion and threw it on the scales with my other veg, then I chopped it up, put in my omlette and ate it!

I think it was more the act than the taste, but I enjoyed it - and it somehow felt quite rebellious!

I know, the white bit of a spring onion, rebellion, I'm giggling inside at the thought. Roll on breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment