Tuesday 4 October 2011

Feeling Good

Lots of people have told me I look nice today, so that's a cue for me to take a pic and put it on here so you can see!

Brown linen trousers and jacket (both from sisters - I'm still living in borrowed clothes and a state of gratitude) and a scarf I've had for years, but means the two different colours of brown don't look so odd.

I've had to put heeled boots on too - the sister that donated the trousers is a bit taller than me (and actually the one who gave me the jacket is a lot taller - I'm the dwarf of the family!).

So there you go, that's my outfit today - which someone described (in a nice way) as a bit like an air stewardess.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    You look amazing, I have just opened the clinic in Newcastle and keep referring people to your blog, it's so helpful for people to be able to access this kind of real life case study. I'm passionate about the programme having lost over 7stone in 20 weeks. Keep up the good work, the blog is fantastic and you look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete