Thursday 27 October 2011

Surf and Turf

Yes, I've been out again (I know, seems like I'm never in these days!). And yes, I was at Albert's Shed again - but why not, they're so great!

Tonight's treat - surf and turf with venison and prawns. The venison was beautifully cooked, just how I like it, and the prawns lovely and crispy on the outside and just right inside. It all looked and tasted delicious.

And to cap it all, my dinner guest hadn't seen me since Feb; her face when I met her at the train station was a delight! And she just kept staring at me (in a good way) and saying "I just can't believe it". I didn't even mind when she ordered a chocolate volcano for dessert (it did look good, and to be fair, I did encourage her too as she's a real choc-aholic).

So a lovely evening all round (thanks DC!)

No comments:

Post a Comment