Saturday 8 October 2011

Albert's for dinner

Went to Albert's Shed for dinner with hubby, as we were going to a gig in Manchester and it wasn't worth going home first.

It's great being on Phase 2, as the menu looks more realistic! I still had a chef's special though, and tonight it was pan fried sea bass with scallops, green beans and ratatouille.

I couldn't manage it all, although the manager did say to me afterwards that there was 180g of fish, but Chef didn't want to cut it up as 2 fillets looked nicer! But between my belly not being as big and knowing how much (roughly) 140g is, I decided to leave about half a fillet. Pretty proud of myself - at one time I would have cleared my plate, full or not, even if it meant I ended up stuffed!

Thanks again to all the staff at Albert's - they really can't do enough - and it was Saturday and mentally busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment