Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year, New Plan

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope you had a good night last night - I did, although today I am remembering how nice it was to not have a single hangover in 8 months. I didn't have a lot to drink, but I'm certainly feeling it today.

And now it's 2012, and the start of my new plan. Now that the strict part of the Alizonne diet is done, and Christmas is over with, it's on to the next stage; calorie counting and pre-planning. I have a calorie limit of 1650 cals per day to maintain my weight, but since I'm aiming to loose the pounds I put on over Christmas, I'm going for less to begin with (1300).

Today's plan is:
Bacon muffin (we have guests staying over) @ 400 cals
Grapefruit and sweetener @ 48 cals
Omelette for lunch (2 eggs) @ 256 cals
Rhubarb and fat free yoghurt @ 97 cals
Roast beef dinner, with 2 veg and gravy, but no potatoes or yorkshire pudding) @ 482

Making today's planned total 1283 calories. With just water and black tea to drink, that should be enough for today (being as I'm still a bit full after all the food at Christmas).

Have a great 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment