Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy Days

So calorie counting seems to be working - I got weighed this morning and I'm back at my target weight! So all the Christmas excesses are gone, and it's on to maintenance with a vengance.

I've worked out my calorie plan for today, and had to make an important decision - do I have soup with my lunch or Christmas cake when I get home? Previously, I would have done both, but I don't have enough calories now, so I had to make a choice.

And yes, Christmas cake won! Well, it is homemade, delicious and needs eating up (in a controlled manner of course). Mmmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Anne. Well done on getting back to target so quickly you must be so pleased and a Happy New Year. I'm still plodding on fell off the Alizonne wagon over christmas and New Year had a 1 1/2lb gain but now back on track since Sunday that weight has gone and hopefully a little bit more. I get weighed and body treatments tomorrow so fingers crossed that the weight loss will improve as I have been stuck at 23lb loss for an age.
    Kind Regards
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, I've got my fingers crossed for you too - good luck,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete