Thursday 5 January 2012

I'm only 11

05/01/12 - 11 stone 13 1/2 - yes, that is an eleven at the front of that number! Heaven only knows when I was last below 12 stone, probably when I was about 15.

So, all the Christmas poundage and more has now gone - remarkable in just 4 days of counting calories and being strict with it. I've managed to stay below 1400 cals most days, with one at just 1500, so it's clearly working.

Think I can safely up it to my maintenance limit now, and do 1650 cals per day (although once the Christmas cake runs out I'm not sure how I will eat that many calories in a day!).

I'll keep you posted :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being 11 st 13 1/2 it must be a fantastic feeling. I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week so thats the christmas blip and an another 1 1/2lbs off, only 2 3/4 lbs to go and I will have lost 2 stone since the 20 Nov only another 3 stone to go, isnt it a lovely feeling. Like you I am back in unchartered terriory not been there for years. Do you feel like going lower or are you at your ideal weight and bmi for your height.
    Kind Regards

    Anne

    ReplyDelete