Saturday 31 December 2011

Retail therapy

This is the outfit we selected for retail therapy on BBC radio Manchester.

The dress is from Coast (£125) and is lovely material -  it has a lovely swish to it. The bracelet and earrings are also from Coast.

The bag and matching shoes are from Dune - they are covered in bugle beads which makes them really sparkly. They are a bit high for me, but they are lovely shoes. £95 is also a bit more than I would spend on shoes, but they'd be great if they go in the sale.

I also tried on some lovely dresses with lace overlays - they seem to be very fashionable at the moment - but most had quite high necklines which don't do much for me. Also, many of the dresses are cut quite straight, and I'm a full size bigger on the bottom than the top, so they never fit properly. This style of fit and flare gets round that problem and is also very comfortable.

Still not sure about those knees though - say horray for opaque tights, my new current staple!

No comments:

Post a Comment