Wednesday 9 November 2011

weight

9/11/11 - 12 st 8 - over 2lbs loss this week.

As I'm so close to target AND so close to Christmas, I've decided to start phasing off now, as this will give me time to stabilise before Christmas. At my doctor's review, he agreed this was a sensible thing to do, and so now I have a finishing plan.

Over the next 3 weeks I'll be introducing more foods (citrus fruit this week) and then will have 3 weeks to introduce carbs and maintain a stable weight.

At the end of that process, I'll have a medgem test (to work out how many calories I personally burn in a day) and that will give me my calorie allowance for the future.

Then it's down to planning, calorie counting and maintaining the figure I've now got - so basically, I've now reset my body's factory settings, and it's up to me not to mess it up again!

Now, where can I get an orange...

No comments:

Post a Comment