Sunday 27 November 2011

Night at the Ball

Here's a better picture of me just before going to the Halle Ball on Friday. We had a lovely night - I felt fab, and got lots of lovely comments and surprised looks from people I hadn't seen for a while.

I was good and stuck (almost) to plan too! It was cheese and onion tart for starters, so I ate a bit of the filling, but not the pastry and left my bread roll.

Main course was lamb with roasted veg (carrot and parsnip) so that was all on plan, and I left the potato. I didn't have dessert, just some tea. Drank water all night and had a good dance.

Watching everyone else eat really doesn't bother me though, which still surprises me. I'm sure it's helped by the fact I had an afternoon snack about 2 hours before we went, so I wasn't really hungry anyway.

Still, more parties to come, let's see what else happens before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment