Thursday 17 November 2011

Thin Dish

I read an article today about a service in California called Thin Dish. It's a website that lists the dishes of local restaurants that contain fewer than 600 calories. Users can print out a voucher for the dish and then get a discount for it at the restaurant. If you'd like to know more, here's the review I read - http://www.springwise.com/food_beverage/a-guide-restaurant-dishes-600-calories/

This got me thinking that this would be really useful - at least a roundup of the dishes somewhere in a list. I know that the calories of dishes for restaurant chains are published (if you look hard enough or get a big calorie bible) but often small independent restaurants don't have this information.

That,of course, assumes you've got 600 calories to "spend" on your dinner.

Now, when's by Medgem test so I can find out how many calories I'm allowed...

No comments:

Post a Comment