Wednesday 2 November 2011

Trying on another dress

This one was better around the arms, but the length is all wrong - it's just below knee length, which I thought would work, but then when I looked at the picture realised that the dress finishes just on the wide bit of my calf, making my legs look triangular!

So, second decision on party dress, has to be long or on the knee - not this length.

The nice thing though was that I took 5 things into the changing room - all size 14 - and every one fit me! Most didn't suit me, but that's different, at least they all fit.

Not long ago, I would have just bought the first thing I found that did fit me, and I would have had a lot less choice too!

I bought a lovely black velvet pencil skirt for an event next week - watch this space for the full outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment