Wednesday 16 November 2011

Landmark Sachet

This is a bread muffin I made today - and more importantly it's the last sachet of my plan! I move onto the next phase tomorrow, and re-introduce more "real" food.

So, from tomorrow, my new regime will be:
  • Breakfast - weetabix with yoghurt or bread with ham
  • Mid-morning - an orange or 3 satsumas
  • Lunch - Salad and 80g ham / cottage cheese / tuna etc
  • Afternoon snack - Alizonne bar
  • Dinner - veg with meat or fish
So still eating 5 times a day, which I'm going to keep up when I'm finished anyway. Since I started this plan I haven't felt hungry or had that afternoon dip in energy levels. I've had fewer headaches too, so there is clearly something else besides the weight loss going on which suits me.

And next week: I get to have an apple! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment