Sunday 20 November 2011

It's in the bag

I've spent today sorting out and bagging up clothes for the Big Style Event.
Each of these bags is just one size, from 16 - 28 (that big green one is size 22!) and each one contains trousers, skirts, tops, dresses etc. None of these are very posh, there's no labels or the like, so we'll be selling them for £1 - £2 each. There must be over 100 pairs of trousers alone, and the same of T shirts and tops.

OK, so they weren't all mine (some belonged to sisters) but I still can't believe how many clothes I had. Don't think I'll be going there again - my new plan is buy fewer things and get my wear out of them. There are things in these bags that still have their tags on!

So, if you fancy a bargain, come and join the Big Style Event - see https://sites.google.com/site/bigstyleevent/ for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment