Friday 16 September 2011

Today's Task - eat everything sitting down

I hardly ever eat standing up, or on the run (hangover from schooldays when we weren't allowed to eat in public I think), so I didn't think this would be difficult. (Not like Kristen Bell in the photo).

The idea is to make sure you realise you're eating, taking time and savouring each mouthful, rather than rushing down food without even registering it.

Today was probably the most likely day in ages that I would have eaten standing, as we went to Harrogate Flower Show - normally I might have had an ice cream while walking about, or some fudge. However, neither of these were on the menu anyway, and each time I did eat (which was 3 times!) I found a bench and took a little time.

I also reread my list of reasons, so it's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment