Thursday 22 September 2011

"normal" lunch

Today I had my first "normal" lunch in our staff restaurant. For the last 5 months, I've been making salad or getting our lovely catering staff to make me a green salad (I think they have the list pinned up in the kitchen!).

But today I was going out for the evening and decided to have my dinner at lunchtime as it were. And as it happened, today's special was omlettes.

Chef made me a lovely omelette, for which I chose the veg (and the amounts) so the onion, bacon and ham were all left out. It was all finished off with chopped chives and served with a nice green salad.

Then for my dinner, I had (more) salad and a drink, and chocolate buns for my late snack (at the theatre).

So, an upside down but eventful day, which all turned out well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment