Thursday 15 September 2011

A real omlette for dinner

Late in tonight as it was clinic, so needed a "quick" dinner. Spanish omlette to the rescue! Using mushrooms and tomatoes from my allowance, some spring onion tops and my 2 eggs, I made this lovely thing, and had some extra spinach on the side.

My husband saw it (having made his own omlette earlier) and said, "Wow, that looks so much nicer than mine did". Can see I might have to give him more lessons.

After demolishing aforementioned omlette, I then made some chilli cheese fritters and some focaccia for tomorrow - we're off to Harrogate Flower Show. Mum's made a picnic for everyone else, with some green salad for me, so I just needed to prepare sachets to take. Didn't want to many liquid ones though - heavy to carry on top of lots of water, and I hate those portaloos!

No comments:

Post a Comment