Sunday 25 September 2011

Chocolate eclairs

Back home after our weekend away and thought I'd make something "naughty" to help me get over these indulgence cravings.

So I've made 4 chocolate eclairs using the pizza mix for the pastry, vanilla dessert for the filling and the chocolate spread that comes with pancakes for topping. Since it used 3 sachets, I can have 1 1/3 per portion.

Made a different kind of salad to alleviate the boredom - green salad but all chopped into dice and tossed in a dressing made with natural yoghurt, mustard and lemon juice. Included a gherkin for a bit of extra vinegary bite. So that all made a nice change.

Turkey for tea, with tomatoes and peppers, which I'm quite looking forward to - if I can manage it after my other 1 1/3 eclair later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment