Wednesday 7 September 2011

Boiled Eggs!

I had my doctor's review at the clinic tonight, and have decided to change my target weight. As a result, I've only got another 22lbs to lose, and it means that I've now moved to Phase 2 of the program!

That means that I can now have "real" protein for dinner, instead of a packet mix. I can't have a lot, 120g of meat, 140g of fish or 2 eggs.

When I got home from clinic, I decided to make the most of this new flexibility, but didn't have any meat in the house - but I did have some eggs. Remarkably I started drooling at the very thought of a boiled egg.

To my eggs I added some asparagus, spinach and tomatoes, olive oil and black pepper.

It was delicious.

I'm now dreaming of the steak I can have - that will be my Friday night treat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment