Wednesday 3 August 2011

My new best friends

I have lots of new best friends.

If you are one of my old best friends reading this, please don't be alarmed, you are still one of my best friends. Some of my new friends aren't even real.

The ones that are real I've got to know via the Alizonne forum - some I've met in person, but many just through exchanges of stories, hints, tips and support. They are a friendly, sharing and caring bunch, who all give of themselves generously when they can, and take support and advice when they need it.

My other best friends are inanimate objects.

I don't think I could live without
- my Tbsp and 1/2 Tbsp measures, for dishing out the olive oil.
- Or my weighing scales for my 200g of special veg.
- Or my aerolatte for mixing my drinks.
- Or my silicone muffin cases for making my treats.
- Or my silicone spatula for mixing sticky things.
- Or my white body stocking (or tic tac outfit) for having my hoovering in.

These friends are also serving me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment