Tuesday 9 August 2011

Blues


Had a weird couple of days, with mood swings from quite happy to feeling quite blue. Not sure why - might be the overall mood of the country (we're in the middle of the riots) or might be my hormones. It might even be just that time of life. Either way, I get up in the morning not really my usual bouncy self and feeling a bit low. Yesterday it lasted all day. Today it started to wear off (helped by my boss and colleagues who kept making me laugh all morning!) so by mid-morning I was back to "normal".

Strange though, and I don't like it. Hopefully it will pass.

Of course, it could be because I'm tired from blogging late at night! Still, can't sleep anyway (not unusual for me) so might as well type.

Going to bed now though, night night all,

No comments:

Post a Comment