Sunday 10 July 2011

Variety is the spice of life

Sorted out my wardrobe today. Since I've lost 2 stone 10, many of my trousers and jackets are getting baggy. It's funny that a lot of the next size down don't quite fit yet but the ones I have are baggy - but I think that could be the vagaries of British clothing sizes.

So, now I've been through the wardrobe, I've discovered 10 pairs of trousers that were too small that now fit, but need taking up! It's the sewing kit for me...

I've still been sticking to the plan rigidly, even on holiday - and I'm still finding plenty of variety. Each week I seem to find a new combination which becomes my new favourite. Last week it was griddled veg with focaccia, this week it's aubergine curry!

So here's to variety being the spice of life, and the next stone off!

No comments:

Post a Comment