Saturday 16 July 2011

Alizone Cupboard

This is my Alizonne cupboard - the place where I keep all the sachets and supplements for the diet I'm on.

On the top shelf there are two boxes, one for savoury and one for sweet things, and just next to them is my coffee frother which I use for mixing.

On the bottom shelf is a box for drinks, and a space for all my supplements - I keep the daily ones in a stack of 7 little boxes, one for each day. I sort them out on a Sunday afternoon, making a note of any I'm getting low on.

Stuck to the inside of the door are two sheets of paper - the top one is the list of sachets, which helps remind me which sachets are limited, and what I might like to order next.

At the bottom of the door is the list of veg I'm allowed to have. I don't really need this now, as I can remember them all, but sometimes it helps to review them.

So that's my food cupboard - I'm sure most people doing this diet have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment