Wednesday 21 December 2011

Before and After

So, here I am, at target and feeling fab.

I've just recieved my before and after pics, so thought I'd share them with you. To be honest, when I saw this, I thought "who let me out of the house looking like that!?".

The difference is astounding, and if you think I look different, imagine how different I feel.

Altogether, I've lost 6 1/2 stone with Alizone, and 3 stone before that, so 9 1/2 stone all together. It seems for years I've been carrying round an extra person with me, all the time. My poor heart, joints and muscles - now enjoying a well earned rest!

3 comments:

  1. well done hunnie , your story is amazing i just wish and pray every week that i will win the lotto so i can do what you did xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn pleased to see you are back in circulation. Bet you feel fantastic. My 22yr old daughter tall and slim, sends her congratulations. Kind Regards Anne Ps I have lost 20lbs in 20days Im delighted. Also picked up your christmas menu and bought a box of food to make it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Massive congrats on your weight loss - that's absolutely great. Hope your Christmas menu turned out well and that you had a lovely time!

    Enjoy the rest of the break,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete