Tuesday 6 December 2011

weight

5/12/11 - 12 st 3 still (although 0.2 kg heavier than last week).

As I'm phasing off, I don't expect to lose weight now - and I know my weight can fluctuate by 2 or 3 lbs a day on occasion, so I'm quite happy.

It's been a funny week though, I was away for 2 days with catering that wasn't ideal - not much of it and when you're not eating the carbs you need extra veg. As a consequence I've been hungry, and I've cheated. The odd biscuit here, the odd piece of cake there - not sure what was going on in my head!

I think I was partly seeing how far I could push it with cheating before I gained weight, and partly I think I'm just a bit overfaced with lovely treats at the moment.

But I'm seriously back on plan today - just had dinner with lots of extra free veg to keep me off the snack attack later, and now I'm full!

No comments:

Post a Comment