Wednesday 14 December 2011

Out for dinner

I've been in London on business and out to dinner with some colleagues. I'm still officially phasing off, so really trying to stick to the phase 6 and phase 7 regimes.

As we were in an Italian restaurant, and I was avoiding carbs today, it was a bit tricky, but then I noticed this fish on the menu - seared cod loin with griddled vegetables - perfect!

It tasted delicious and just goes to prove you can stick to the plan when eating out.

OK, so I did deviate a bit by having a glass of wine with my dinner - this was a Christmas and celebratory dinner (we've just about finished a big project). Have to say, after my first glass of wine in 8 months, I was definitely a bit squiffy! And of course I savoured and loved every mouthful!

No comments:

Post a Comment