Saturday 10 December 2011

Grapefruit

So after indulging (a little) last night, I'm being ultra good today - a weetabix for breakfast and then grapefruit for my mid morning snack.

Of course it will be salad for lunch, and then an Alizonne bar for my afternoon snack. For dinner I'm going to have some cod.

And lots of water - for some reason I have a headache today.

It was a lovely evening though - I saw lots of people I hadn't seen for ages. Some of them didn't recognise me, and there were a lot of "Wow!" comments, which was really lovely. It's just a shame my other half is currently stuck in Turkey - I would have loved for him to be there too. Never mind though, he'll be home next week and I can't wait.

Have a lovely time if you're going out to Christmas parties - don't overdo it, but enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment