Saturday 24 December 2011

Weight and sign off

19/12/11 - weight 12 stone - so another 3lbs down, and I'm now 4 lbs below target.

Also had my final session and sign off with the doctor. My Medgem was 1790, but since it wasn't completely fasting (I'd forgotten and had my 5pm snack!), the doc lowered my target calorie intake to 1650 per day.

I think that's quite a lot - I'd been doing some planning based on 1500, so think I will be OK.

I'm thinking of breaking it up into chunks, and sticking with eating 5 times a day, so I could do something like:
- 200 cals for breakfast
- 200 cals mid morning
- 400 cals for lunch
- 200 cals for afternoon snack
- 600 cals for dinner

so, any meals I'm under will give me a bit of leeway for other meals / snacks. Think I can manage on that.

I'll be doing phase 6 and 7 as much as I can until after Christmas - just don't have time to plan around calories yet, so will do that when I get some time between Christmas and new Year.

Oh, and if I don't post before then, have a lovely Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment