Sunday 4 December 2011

Me and my big sister now

And this is my and my big sis now - wearing one of her skirts!

So you can see, we're both half of what we were - but in many ways twice as much!

And like peas in a pod - especially since we bought matching glasses. It's one of those things - on Friday when we went out for lunch all three of us (me and both sisters) all turned up wearing the same colour purple! Luckily for mum she hadn't got changed at that point, and had the option of wearing a different colour - she went for green. Funny how often that happens with us lot.

2 comments:

  1. You both look fantastic did your sister do Alizonne too. i have congratulate you on this site.
    I get my inspiration to carry on from looking at your blog and photos. I am on week three of my of my journey started 20th Nov s ofar lost 1 stone only 4st more to go.

    Kind Regards
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne,
    thank you for your kind words. If I've inspired you then it has all been worthwhile.

    My sister didn't do Alizonne, she had bariatric surgery. It wasn't a rout I wanted to take, but it was right for her - I don't think there is one right way to lose weight - it's horses for courses.

    I wish you luck on your Alizonne journey, I'm sure you'll do well. And I'll keep this up to help you along the way if I can.

    Kind regards,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete