Saturday 21 April 2012

Thank you M&S

I went to M&S this afternoon to buy another Control Body Slip - they are fabulous. They give you a great outline, stopping the wobbling, pulling you in the right places, and because it's a slip (rather than control pants which can be a bit cutting) they are really comfy. I love mine (I have a nude and a black) and wear them most days, so time to buy another.

The lovely lady on the till suggested I didn't need one as "there's nothing on you"! You can imagine that that made my day. I couldn't help from saying that although that might be true now, I'm still not used to it, having lost 9 1/2 stone. She was flabbergasted and wanted to know more - and hopefully she'll be reading this soon, as I told her about my blog.

Anyway, if you want some great shaping underwear that's comfortable to wear and easy to wash, check these out http://www.marksandspencer.com/Body-Solutions-Firm-Control-Smoothing/dp/B003X0JA8M?rrClickthru=Browse

I'd recommend buying your largest size (so I'm a 12 top and 14 bottom, so I buy 14, or even 16 (for more comfort and marginally less control). If you're on Alizonne, buy your size or it will be too big for you before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment