Sunday 15 April 2012

Real People

I recently did an interview with Real People magazine and I just found out the article will be in the next issue - which is out on Thursday 19th April. I'll be buying a copy - possibly more than one!

It will include lots of photos, from both me and my big sister - who also lost lots of weight, but through bariatric surgery.

It's been quite a long process - I think I initially talked to them back in January, and with several follow up calls from them, and requests for more photos, I can't wait to see the final results. I've had the text read out to me, so I know it will be fine, but I'm really interested to see how they've illustrated the story, given all the pics we sent.

So, that will be another 15 minutes of fame for me then!
Enjoy - and let me know what you think if you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment