Friday 20 April 2012

Little kitchen

This is photo of the kitchen I set up at one end of the dining room during all the recent building work.

With only a microwave, toaster and fridge, it wasn't brilliant - but I was amazed at how well we managed. OK, so there was a higher degree of beans on toast than would be normal, and it's been nice to have meals that don't end in a "ping".

I was particularly impressed by some of the microwave dinners you can get these days - with lots of fresh veg and not too many additives - and all calorie counted!

I've set myself a 600 calorie limit for dinner, and didn't have to go over it all. Sometimes I had a dessert too, all within the limit.

I'm glad the builders have finished though, and I'm getting back to normal (albeit in a much bigger kitchen!).

No comments:

Post a Comment