Wednesday 22 February 2012

Is it me?

I just recieved a magazine of photos from our Christmas party. I looked through it for a picture of me (I knew there'd be one as I was talking the photographer for a while). I couldn't find it - I had to look through again and then realised I'd been looking for my "old" face!

I'm still not used to this one, even though I see it every day somehow it doesn't feel like it belongs to me and I don't recognise it as me (unless it's in the mirror and I know it's me).

It's a very strange, disconnected kind of feeling - and it's even worse if it's my whole body and not just my face.

I wonder how long it will be before my head catches up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there
    I have only just heard of Alizonne and started to look into. Cannot believe that I have never heard of it before. So many sites mention your blog, just wanted to say thank you and well done :-), you are an inspiration.
    Rubysunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rubysunshine,
    Thank you for your comment, how kind!
    Good luck with your own journey,
    regards,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete