Monday 7 May 2012

Renewed Effort

I can't believe it's May already. Soon, it will be 6 months since I reached my target weight of 12 st 4lb.

Since then, my weight has been up and down a bit - I'm 12 st 9 today, which is fairly usual. However, I'd like to get back to target, or even lower - summer is coming, and I have very fat knees! It's strange, the top part of me feels tiny, but the bottom bit is still large and my legs are still trunk-like (although from much smaller trees now!). So, I am having a renewed effort to lose a bit and then maintain a lower weight.

I've noticed recently that bad habits are creeping in again - the occasional glass of wine I can forgive myself for (as it is occasional and not yet a habit) but my portion sizes have started to increase, and I'm not eating 5 times a day, but only 4 and sometimes 3.

So today is a new day - I'm getting ready for the week ahead, and let's see if I can lose a pound this week - just 1 lb a week for 6 weeks should do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment