Tuesday 8 May 2012

I look very nice today...

...and I know this because this lovely young lady and her mum stopped me in Morrisons and told me.

This is Charlotte, who, with her mum,  made my day today, with the help of her sister Georgia who took the picture.

They said they liked my outfit, and it was so nice to see someone wearing a pretty dress.

Now, I often stop people and give them a compliment - usually it's the colour of their outfit that might really suit them, or some funky glasses, or a coat or bag that catches my attention. But this is the first time it's happened to me. Don't get me wrong, people at work and my family and friends comment, but never complete strangers. And given where I came from (21 1/2 stone) it's hardly surprising!

So now it's your turn - make someone's day, tell them they look nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment