Friday 20 July 2012

Holiday

Well, it's been a while since I posted, as I've been on holiday and busy at home.

We went to Sussex to stay with some friends we hadn't seen for 18 months - and I hadn't told them I'd lost weight, so it was great so see their surprised faces.

Being from Middleton, we had to visit Middleton-on-Sea when we saw it on the map, and here I am, by the town side. Apparently, I need to treat myself to a smaller windproof - this one is a size 20 and buries me!

The weather was kind to us, and we saw a fair bit of sunshine, and at least no rain to speak of, so we did lots of walking. It still surprises me how far and how easily I can walk these days - I can go for miles without getting tired and without my feet hurting. It's great!

The one thing about being on holiday though, is that you do tend to relax a little and let your hair down (and your guard!) I definitely had too many of these ...

Cakes, cream teas, home baking (curse my friend who is an excellent cook and baker!) which far outnumbered the calories burnt off walking the Sussex countryside - but hey ho! Thankfully, I don't go on holiday very often.

Back on the hard regime when we get home (after the scales).

No comments:

Post a Comment