Tuesday 19 April 2011

Alizonne food

Day 1 today
Breakfast - cinnamon and hazelnut porridge. I think I overcooked it a bit, must try just one minute next time, but it tasted nice, even though it's a bit like wallpaper paste.

Made a quick salad for lunch - not much time today so I haven't had anything that I've had to weigh or any dressing. I know today will be a bit boring, but I'll do some prep tonight.

Tea without milk isn't too bad - I'm sure I'll get used to it. There are also lots of tablets to take (since I'm not getting many nutrients from food and since my liver will process everything so quickly, I will need all the essentials every day). There's also an ampule of salty water, which contains all the trace elements and is a tonic for hair and nails etc. It tastes horrid, but the taste doesn't last.

Peach and mango juice was a bit of a disaster - tasted nice, but I didn't have a jug, so whizzed it in a big mug and it went everywhere! Only managed to save half of it, and there was plastic in the bottom - I think I missed some packaging off my new mixer! Doh!

Soup for lunch (after buying a jug) a bit watery and with powder at the bottom. Will use less water next time. Seems like I spend all day playing tip and pour - measuring water for all these sachets!

Mmm - hot chocolate! feels wrong when it's 20 degrees outside, but I've got air con on, so can pretend it's winter!

Going home to box up some salad and make some veg. Should be a bit easier tomorrow.
I've got a banging headache though - suspect it's withdrawl symptoms, not had much caffeine today. I haven't been hungry though, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment